Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson[_3_] Jon Anderson[_3_] is offline

Default Drill Press Foot Switch

On 4/02/2017 6:00 AM, Bob La Londe wrote:

I've been playing with a regular foot switch on my floor standing drill
press.

I set up a foot switch on the mister on my manual mill. I ran on small
compressors for several years before finally getting a large commercial
duty job, so was always looking for ways to cut air consumption.

Also had a foot switch set up with an outlet so I could use it for my
drill press or shop vac.

Jon

---