Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rudy Canoza[_5_] Rudy Canoza[_5_] is offline

Default Did gummer freeze to death, or drown in the floods?

On 1/30/2017 4:49 PM, wrote:
On Monday, January 30, 2017 at 7:24:56 PM UTC-5, Enceladus wrote:
On 1/30/2017 3:54 PM,
wrote:

You must be looking for a boyfriend, eh, little girl?

Why are you such a faggot?

The real question is why you knuckle-draggers reach for homoerotic slurs

I dunno Eddie, it must be something unique about...you...

Lol.

No, it's something pathetic about you, and the rest of the anonymous rightard cowards.

Oh I see...funny thing...a LOT of people arrive separately at the same
conclusion, yet you blame all of them?

Oh Edie my dear boi, that's so messed up of you.

And what have "a lot" of people arrived at?

The conclusion you are not at all comfortable with women.

I'm fine with women. And the "a lot" of people is about two or three rightards, not sane people.

I'm even fine with Flakey, but she's a little young

It's spammy, and I don't think it's all that young. *Should* be, based
on style, but isn't.