Stormin Mormon

Default Best location for Dehumidifier?

One of the wonderful things about usenet. You can continue to tell people
why things won't work, give dire predictions, and tell others to stop giving
advice.

And I will just go on being as polite and kind as I usually am.

I'm a believer in air circulation being needed for dehums. I believe that
setting the dehum in the corner will dry out the corner more than the rest
of the cellar.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"HvacTech2" wrote in message

Hi Stormin, hope you are having a nice day

On 04-Aug-03 At About 00:16:28, Stormin Mormon wrote to All
Subject: Best location for Dehumidifier?

SM From: "Stormin Mormon"

SM On the local home repair show, some weeks ago they suggested mounting
SM a dehum about three feet up from floor level. And good air
SM circulation to the unit. So it doesn't make a dry corner and not dry
SM out the rest of the cellar.

What the hell are you talking about?? humidity transfers quite nicely
through
air and no matter where you put the dehumidifier the whole open area will be
the same. you really need to stop trying to answer these questions!!

-= HvacTech2 =-

... "If you can't hear me it's because I'm in parentheses." - s.w.

___ TagDude 0.92á+[DM]
spam protection measure, Please remove the 33 to send e-mail