Default Accenta Alarms

Thank you I have downloaded the manual andcan finally turn the tamper light off (after 4years!!)

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 09:27:03 -0000, "PJO" wrote:

It was made by ADE.

If the tamper light is flashing it's probably programmed for engineer
service interval. Nothing to worry about. I'd turn the option off in
programming.

Code change is easy and (I think)... press "prog" - enter existing code -
press 8 - enter new code - press Reset.

It's a popular panel so you should be able to find a manual for it without
too much bother. You may be able to download one from the ADE website at
(www.ade.co.uk) but bear in mind that the engineer manual may not contain
user instructions such as code change. Worth a look though. It'll certainly
tell you how to stop the flashing tamper light by switching the service
timer off.