Cheuk-Fai Wong

Default Pioneer Amp DC-Z92/Tuner F-Z92 problem

Hi Mark,

I checked the Ant connections and they are fine(AM and FM terminals). The
meters I am referring to are the VU meters.

Cheuk

"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote in message
Well, if you're referring to the signal strength meter, and it shows no
signal when the problem occurs, perhaps the antenna connection is loose or
connected improperly.

Mark Z.

"Cheuk-Fai Wong" wrote in message
HI,

My Pioneer amp and tuner developed some intermittent problem which I do

not
know if it is the amp or the tuner. There is no sound from the speaker

when
the tuner is selected(may be a faint hiss if the vol is turned up to

max.)
and the vu display shows no signal at the input. Some times the problem
disappear for a while and then the sound will be gone again. Any clue?

or
any one can point me to a schematic or even pin out and volage levels at

the
ribbon cable going from the tuner to the amp?

Thanks.

Cheuk