Posted to uk.d-i-y
sbanujje sbanujje is offline

Default Fixing broken kitchen drawer

replying to Mark, sbanujje wrote:
i wrote:

Hi,
The small metal brackets that fix the drawer front (wooden) to the
drawer body (metal) have broken on a kitchen drawer. The bracket
consists of a plate with 2 holes to fit to then drawer front and a
piece at 90deg with a cam and screw hole. The latter fit into a slot
in the drawer side.
The brackets are labelled Blum ZSF.150-02 (L&R), but I can't find any
similar brackets in the local BMs. The kitchen is fairly old (15
years) but I don't want to replace the kitchen over one unit!
Help appreciated.
M.

Hi ,

If you are still looking for the ZSF.150-02 ... please note that blum has
a new part number for it. It is now ZSF.1700. You need to buy Left and
Right brackets seprately. They are available online for purchase via many
companies.

Hope this helps.

Best