Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default Aldi LED lamps

On Thu, 27 Mar 2014 08:13:13 +0000, Martin Brown wrote:

A helpful IkeaDroid said she'd mention a suggestion of stocking adaptors (I
emphasised good quality, minimal extra lenght and clearance for 'shoulder'
and also said that there was talk of adaptors being possible anyway.

I don't much like adaptors in permanent light fittings.

I feel the same but I still have a shedload of 10p CFLs and they'ree good
ones. Can't yet justify going to ES wired sockets, although easy to do,
especially as LEDs are still expensive and grossly inefficient.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away