Posted to rec.woodworking

Default DeWalt #705 12" CMS at Costco

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/1/2014 12:19 PM, wrote:

No Costco here but there is a BJs. Sams is much better. We had a
Costco membership when we were in VT. We let it lapse because we
were no longer using it (when the switched to the Kirkland brand and
their tire inventory went way down).

What makes Sam's better? Last time I was in one was many years ago
but go to BJ's regularly. No Costco near here.

I"m also interested in what people have to say. I quit subscribing to any
of those many years ago because I just did not see the savings in being a
member. We are only on the threshold of seeing our first Costco in the
Syracuse area so maybe that will change that landscape, but until now - it
just never paid off for us to buy a membership in Sam's or BJ's.

--

-Mike-