Posted to alt.home.repair
david[_9_] david[_9_] is offline

Default Florida Plastic film windows

replying to daveyjones, david wrote:
daveyjones.1k7872 wrote:

I have a Florida room that has several plastic film type windows tha
are mounted in aluminum frames. Several have to be replace.
each window is 52x20,I brought the plastic film (dark) and the spline.
Now Ive done screened windows before but this plactic is very difficul
to work with,I keep getting wrinkles on the film here and there.
I tried to do the longest sides first(52) then finish with the 20
sides....still wrinkles.
Im using a large plastic wheel to insert the spline into the grooves.
Is there some trick to getting all this right??
--
daveyjone
daveyjones's Profile:

http://homerepairforums.org/forums/member.php?userid=4
View this thread: http://homerepairforums.org/forums/s...ead.php?t=7442
This post was submitted via http://www.HomeRepairForums.or

I have been searching everywhere for the products to repair my windows and
have found nothing. Do you remember where you purchased the plastic?