Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default non-toxic high-temperature non-stick paint

In article ,
Cursitor Doom writes:
Hi all,

Where can I procure some small amount of the above substance for a bread
maker whose 'stirer paddle' (made from cast iron by the look of it) is
losing its coating?

2 options...
1. Buy a spare part (easily available for Panasonic bread makers).
2. Take the paddle out after the knock-down stage, which is what I do
when I remember at the appropriate time. On my Panasonic bread
maker, that's about 1 hour before the end of the program, and
well before the bake starts.

At 16 years old, mine is not as non-stick as it was at new, but it
still comes out OK even if I leave it in the bread until the end
of the bake.

--
Andrew Gabriel