Edwin Pawlowski

Default Replacement fence for Delta contractor saw?

"Denny" wrote in message
I took a look at the Biesemeyer on the web and it looks like the shortest
rail system is on the BHS28 (28" right home shop fence). But it looks

like
the rails are still long enough so that support legs are necessary. Is it
stable without the legs (on a contractor saw)?
Thanks,
Denny

The rails are damned rigid and rugged. I don't think that is the reason the
legs are in place.

If you add an extension and tableboard, you have a nice work area for
assembly etc. Pile on a cabinet under assembly, dozen clamps, Next thing
you know, the saw is tipping over. Leg prevent that.
Ed