Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default VAX carpet washer problem

On 13/10/13 15:03, wrote:
On Saturday, 3 April 2010 11:43:27 UTC+1, Peter Twydell wrote:
Our VAX V-024 carpet washer now refuses to dispense water when the
trigger is pulled. I have dismantled it and found nothing obviously
wrong.

Does anyone have any ideas about how to fix it?
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!

This happened to our machine, no blockages, the trigger mechanism needs a 5p piece putting underneath the trigger - pull out the orange securing clip from the base of the handle, lift off the handle and place a 5p piece on top of the release button (you might want to put a bit of blue tack under to hold secure), re assemble the handle and no more problems!! Bryan

alternatively get a warranty replacement part. we now have about half
ours replaced under warranty.

It truly is an even bigger peice of **** than the dyson SWMBO also bought.

By making a nuisance of yuourself with VAX they MIGHT just realise a
better design would save them money. Though I doubt it.

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.