John

Default Table Saw Lubricant?

Use BoeShield T9 for the innerds. Drys to a waxy consistancy that
does NOT catch nor hold dust/chips/etc

One of the machinery books I have read recommended spray White Lithium
grease for the gears/trunnions, but so far I have been very happy with
the BoeShield T9

I know some folks recommend T9 for the cast iron table top as well,
but it really does NOT make the table top SLICK like a good paste wax.
Sure, I gotta re-apply the pastewax about once a month, but so far NO
rust with that schedule and the paste wax (modified by adding EXTRA
carnuba into the Johnson's paste wax)

John
On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 00:05:32 GMT, "Carl Stigers"
wrote:

I use trewax. I believe that any good paste wax would be good. Leaves no
sticky residue that picks up sawdust. And that makes it easy to clean up.

Carl Stigers
Carl's Custom Woodworking
New London, CT