Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Transmix utility mixer...

On 7/18/2013 9:53 PM, fred wrote:

here is the manual
Found this at http://www.ntractorclub.com/

Had found that; unfortunately the N mount is sufficiently different than
the Farmall 2-pt that didn't really help...as noted earlier, found a
sales brochure w/ pictures of various tractors one of which was similar
enough it helped...

Enjoy
If you see one of these for sale I am looking.

The one here is the only one I've ever seen and the manufacturer is out
of business and I'm unaware of anything currently available. Altho I
suppose somebody must make a 3-pt mounted mixer, I've not seen one.

I did get the drive shaft bearings reconfigured and a bracket made for
it to mount to the little 955 before getting sidetracked on more
pressing business; still have to adapt the carriage to mount it...

Anybody got an old 6.70x15 tire that'll hold air they want to donate for
the drive tire? I've had no luck so far in town finding anything in
15" that isn't too wide to go on the rim. Unfortunately, the rim is
welded to the drum so swapping to something more currently easy to find
isn't really an option...