Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] writenow999@yahoo.co.jp is offline

Default Schematic for Kamoden 360 TR multimeter

Dear Miguel,
I am sorry to mail you suddenly, I am looking for either the English manual or circuit diagram for the*
Kamoden 360TR *100,000 Ohms/Volt and Transistor MULTITESTER, from 1975.*
I have tried a few leads but have had no luck but I found you talking about it on google from 1999 !
Can you help ?
My father is an electronics wizard and needs this information.*

many thanks,
Jeff

On Sunday, August 1, 1999 4:00:00 PM UTC+9, Raditecnica de Miguel Ricardo wrote:
--

Raditecnica de Miguel Ricardo
escreveu na mensagem news:...

Hi Peter

*

Maybe I can help you

*

Miguel

*

*

Portugal

--

Peter Nelson
escreveu na mensagem ...

Anyone got a schematic for this analogue multimeter?

*

Peter

--
Peter Nelson