Posted to alt.home.repair
Mikepier Mikepier is offline

Default How to remove door closer cover

On Mar 8, 11:15*pm, AndyHancock wrote:
I have door closer whose pressure I want to adjust. *After googling, I
determined that it is a surface-mount. *The door closer has a plastic
cover with 2 holes on each end and one on the bottom. *No screws are
visible, they look like holes in the casing. *No amount of pulling
seems to be able to remove the cover. *There are no manufacturer
markings on the cover. *Is there a common way to remove such a cover?

Some of them do not have covers. The holes you see might be the
adjusting screws. Try to look inside and see if they are hex shaped
for an allen key.

Otherwise posting a picture would help.