Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim+ Tim+ is offline

Default TOT - if the lied about the beef being horse meat.......

"dennis@home" wrote:
On 20/02/2013 15:57, polygonum wrote:
On 20/02/2013 13:58, dennis@home wrote:
On 20/02/2013 08:15, polygonum wrote:

One of the better statins has just dropped (or is about to drop) in
price by something like 92% due to becoming available as a generic. (And
though I am not generally keen on statins, some people might 'need'
them. And that serves as a ready example.)

Atorvastatin has just gone generic.
Its got less side effects than simvastatin AFAIK and quite a lot of
people are being switched over ATM.

I was on Atorvastatin anyway as a week of Simvastatin would make it
difficult to move.

My cholesterol is so low I have never looked at statins at all for me -
so tend to forget which is which.

My cholesterol is so low they were going to give me tablets to increase
it. Then they decided to lower the limits and I just get in at the bottom end.

My cholesterol is MINE and no effing doctor is going to ruin my life by
testing me.

Tim