Posted to alt.home.repair
Larry Fishel Larry Fishel is offline

Default extra 3/8 shut off valve for sink faucet?

On Monday, October 8, 2012 8:26:02 PM UTC-4, dumbstruck wrote:

I had hoped I didn't have to explain how the tower block in question can't

shut off water except to many units at once, and the rare planned turnoff

can't delay turning it back on earlier than expected due to the extreme

inconvenience to everybody waiting...

But at least mentioning that you lived in a tower block would have saved everyone a lot of guessing. Now we can all just tell you it's the super's problem and you shouldn't be mucking with it.