Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UPVC door lock repair

On 02/09/2012 21:10, D.M.Chapman wrote:
Our front door has been getting harder to unlock recently - I've changed
the eurolock barrel and it's made no difference and as far as I can see,
the door hasn't dropped enough to be causing the issue.

Given that, I'm pondering changing the entire mechanism.

Anyone have any experience of fitting the repair kit from toolstation?

http://www.toolstation.com/shop/p93545

I'm assuming UPVC doors are all much the same, and that should fit ok?

Anything to watch for?

Cheers,

Darren

I haven't and I'd like to know more. If you have a go, can you post the
results here please?