Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Thin plywood, where to buy?

wrote:
I'm looking for plywood thinner than the 'standard' 1/8" (3.something
mm) that one can buy most places. I don't need much, a couple of 8' x
4' sheets would probably be all I need for a year or so. However I do
need some reasonably large pieces rather larger than I can find from
all the modelling suppliers that result from searching in Google.

Also, what are the standard thicknesses less than 1/8", it would help
searching if I knew?

SLEC for sure will ship the smaller sizes in 4x4 sheets. And 8x4 sheets
as well

http://www.slecuk.com/catalogue/0.8m...h-Plywood.html

Call em. There are other places too..more wood merchants than model
suppliers

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.