Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jeremy Nicoll - news posts[_2_] Jeremy Nicoll - news posts[_2_] is offline

Default Flat-screen TV - "temporary" wall mounting

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

However, if it's properly put up using Rawlbolts, it could be removed
easily with no damage to the wall.

Do all fireplaces have the chimney part far enough back into the wall that
there's no risk of these rawlbolts puncturing the chimney? I mean, I know
the chimney appears to be towards the back of a grate, but do any of them
then open out into a chimney that's much further forward into the room than
you might expect?

to replacing "aaa" by "284".