Posted to alt.home.repair
Norm A. Brams Norm A. Brams is offline

Default OKeefe Merritt Stove won't heat up

On 7/3/2012 2:16 AM, tjreiter wrote:
Oven pilot is on, but I cannot adjust temp. It is very low. It takes
about 2 hours to cook bisquits! Please help. I really want to keep my
stove as I bought it for my 1916 craftsman. The broiler does not come
on, but all the stove top parts work great, including griddle.

Thanks a mil!

Okeefe Merritt? Never heard of 'em and I'll bet you'll prolly never find
parts for it either.

McLowe's Depot is having an appliance sale this weekend. They have free
delivery and they'll even cart away your old hunkajunk.