Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What's inside of these modern electronic ballasts

I'm open to ideas. Is the poor quality a plan to get us to buy more items,
as they don't last as long?

How much cap would a crap cap cap, if a good cap could crap cap?

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled Picofarads.

Six thick sticks, twixt six thick thumbs?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message

You'd think that with our technology that caps would be BETTER than they
used to be..... instead they're junk. If they want to keep putting
these foreign made junk caps in our electronics, maybe everyone should
stop buying the crap until they begin using good caps. I'm sure they
can make good ones......