Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default bosch washing machine programs take a long time

tg wrote:

I've got a Bosch WFG2020 washing machine. If I use the wash programs
down the right had side of the timer the programs take ages to
complete, sometimes up to 4-5 hours, but if I use the programs on the
left they're all fine and complete in a correct time-frame. Any ideas
on what the problem could be? I know what you're thinking, why not
just use the programs on the left? I would but I live with my mum who
won't stop moaning about it, and now I've been given an ultimatum.
Thanks for any advice...about the machine that is...

The ones on the right are for cottons/linens and the ones
on the left are for easycare etc, so presumably whatever
determines the timing etc for those is likely whats failed.

Still hard to see why that should just take a lot longer
than normal as opposed to not working at all tho.