Posted to uk.d-i-y
gazz gazz is offline

Default Lidl 3hp Parkside compressor - mini review

I have a ABAC 3hp compressor, the H&S jobsworth who visited us said i'm
not allowed to use it anymore unless I have it pressure vessel tested
every year so I thought I may as well replace it given the price.

The ABAC states 96db and it tolerably quiet indoors, the Parkside 97 yet
it makes you leap off the floor slightly every time it kicks in.

can you re-plum the abac's outlet to feed the parkside's tank?

i gather the abac is belt drive? as most direct drive compressors are noisey
beasts.