Posted to alt.home.repair
Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default hard to clean Plastic Shower Floors

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 15:30:16 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote:

On Aug 30, 6:10Â*pm, "WW" wrote:
"marco" wrote in message

I have a 10 year old house, with 2 showers,
and I'm having a hard time cleaning the plastic floors.
It's some sort of space age plastic, that stains easily.

I think I've tried almost everything, including a little bleach.
Any ideas?

I do have some toilet cleaner that has acid [The Works],
but I'm afraid to try this stuff.

thank, marc

[i posted this over in alt.home.cleaning, but i didn't realize that group
had such little use]

Epoxy like used on garage floors??? Â*ww

clean with soap scum remover

Cover it with a mat. They sell shower floor mats.

--Vic