Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pete[_17_] Pete[_17_] is offline

Default Hammerite radiator paint

"Andy Wade" wrote in message
On 16/08/2011 21:32, dennis@home wrote:
[...] the best stuff I have found for rads is dulux satinwood.

Seconded. It flows out well, leaving no brush marks, IME.

Being a microporous paint

I don't think so - it's for indoor use only.

Damn I should have checked for futher replies before going to b&q. I bought
crown satinwood pure brilliant white (non drip). The b&q paint bod said its
a little thicker as its non drip but identical to the dulux stuff.

....hmm contemplating returning it for the dulux as it seems you guys have
had a result with it. I don;t fancy rubbing the damn thing down again.