Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Gray water leachfield

"N8N" wrote in message
On Jul 27, 3:11 am, harry wrote:
On Jul 27, 3:41 am, "Steve B" wrote:

I'm making a beer brewing room in one of my containers. I want to drain
grey water (that with soaps, sanitizer, and a little organic matter)
into a
leachfield. There will be no septic tank because there will be no
solids.
I know people who have done this with RV's.

I am going to cautiously read up on my county's laws, but think I can
put
one in with little falderal in my very rural setting.

Anyone done this? Advice? Suggestions?

TIA

Steve

Heart surgery pending?www.heartsurgerysurvivalguide.com
Heart Surgery Survival Guide

You would be poisoning the earth unless you use biodegradeables and
even then, many are suspect.
Typical f**g Yank, poison the world so you can make/save money

WTF, plants love grey water. putting it into the topsoil is the best
thing that you could do. better there than into the bay where it can
cause problems.

nate

Actually, I was going to run it to my medical marijuana plants. Strictly
for medical, you understand....................

Steve

--

Heart surgery pending?
www.heartsurgerysurvivalguide.com