Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matty F Matty F is offline

Default Cantilevered garage

On Jul 16, 9:53 pm, fred wrote:
In article
,
Matty F writesI've nearly finished my garage that I discussed recently.
There's no room to drive into the end of it, so I have made two huge
doors so that the end and most of one side open up.

Nice job, thought the finishing in trellis work was a nice touch.

I thought it would look rather bulky without the trellis.
Those two little bits of trellis were a third of the total cost.

Curiously, the cantilever looks positively under-engineered compared to
your normal work ;-)

Nobody has asked what the roofing and half of the walls are made of.
It's very lightweight, and free!