Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred fred is offline

Default Cantilevered garage

In article
,
Matty F writes
I've nearly finished my garage that I discussed recently.
There's no room to drive into the end of it, so I have made two huge
doors so that the end and most of one side open up.

Nice job, thought the finishing in trellis work was a nice touch.

Curiously, the cantilever looks positively under-engineered compared to
your normal work ;-)

Total cost of garage, about GBP75 including paint. Most of the garage
was made from junk I had lying around in the way.
I'll paint the rest of the fence. The neighbour's house used to be
orange!

A true scratching DIYer at work compliment.
--
fred