Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bolted[_3_] Bolted[_3_] is offline

Default Lidl 9" Angle Grinder - any good?

On Jul 14, 10:07*pm, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
The Night Tripper wrote:
Hi All
* * Lidl have a 230mm Angle Grider for £30 on Monday.

if its a one job wonder, hire a monster and take it back the same day.

It never is though, so many times I've made that mistake. Latest was
a plate compactor for the patio, by the time that came off hire I was
well over the ebay price for a reasonable one, and didn't get the same
refund option. Mind, my shed and cellar are both big and yet
completely full of stuff which I will be using again at some point in
the hereafter.