Posted to rec.woodworking
Zz Yzx Zz Yzx is offline

Default After Market table saw fence

I have looked at the Biesemeyer, Shop Fox, Vega and others and
now asking those in this group what their take is on the fences
out there. What models did you buy that you liked or didn't like?

I put a Vega aftermarket fence on my ~1983 vintage Craftsman 10-12 yrs
ago. I am completely happy and very impressed with the fence.

It installed in a matter of minutes, it's easy to square and holds the
settings, it's substantial and accepts shop-built jigs and sacraficial
fences. It goes on and off easily and stays true.

The micro-adjust is simple and works perfectly.

The only drawback that I see is that I can't use the factory blade
guard. Well, maybe I can but it'd require some modifications and I
don't have a round tuit.

All in all, I GREAT fence for the price, IMHO.

-Zz