Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Where can I get 15 foot wide outdoor grass carpet?

Mikepier wrote:
Last year I had an 10 foot round Intex pool on concrete, with the
outdoor "astroturf" grass as padding, and it worked out great. This
year I bought a 14 foot round Intex pool so now I need a bigger carpet
about 16X16, but I'm finding out they only make 12 foot rolls at HD
and Lowes, so I would have to buy 2 pieces of 16X12, then cutting out
the rest to make 2 halves of 16X8, with the seam in the middle
underneath the pool.

And that's a problem exactly how?

You'd have a 4' wide bit to use for carpeting your stairway.