Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Thies Jeff Thies is offline

Default Ryobi Trimmer fuel line routing

I've got a Ryobi 790r trimmer (the one with the changeable heads).

The fuel lines are shot (probably why it hit the curb, where I found
it). I understand how to run the primer line but the one connecting to
the gas tank is confusing. There is a small hole in the bottom of the
tank, that appears to connect directly into the tank (blow in the tank,
air comes out). Next to that is a small nipple. I'm thinking the nipple
must be the gas return line from the primer bulb, but am not sure. What
does the connection to the "hole" look like? Is it a plug of some kind?
Saw nothing at HD helpful.

My Echo trimmer is on loan and I'd like to get this working.

Jeff