Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default "waffle" pavers?

On 3/6/2011 4:43 PM, Nate Nagel wrote:
Anyone know what I'm talking about? Concrete pavers that look like a
waffle, or something open... you can set them in your yard to make a
walkway that doesn't get too muddy, but grass still grows up through the
holes. Or they can be used to make another parking spot, without it
looking like another parking spot.

Do any of the big boxes sell them?

What is their proper name, so I can call around and ask?

thanks

nate

Try this link:
http://www.concretepaversguide.com/t...ss-pavers.html

Not sure I'd want them for a main driveway, especially here in snow
country, but they are pretty popular in upscale homes down south. Around
here, they look like they would be could for an occasional-use driveway
out to the pole barn, so you don't have to deal with a big swath of
gravel or pavement taking up the yard.

--
aem sends...