Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Bluemel[_2_] Mark Bluemel[_2_] is offline

Default Re-Roofing a log store

Next to our miniature garden shed is a log store erected by the
previous owners of our house. A simple wooden frame butted up to the
back of a garage supporting a simple roof sloping away from the the
garage wall.

The roof appears to be some particle board (stirling) with a simple
layer of roofing felt. The felt has failed and the board is
approaching the consistency of wet weetabix (other breakfast cereals
are available).

The framework is fine, so I hope to simply put up a new board,
probably with a couple of layers of decent felt.

What board should I use? OSB? WBP ply? Something else?