Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default How to fix spring sticking out of matress

On Jan 31, 7:15*pm, wrote:
I have a spring sticking out of my matress. *It dont feel too good
when I lay on it, and I cut my leg once on it now, because it has a
sharp end. * Besides that spring sticking out, the matress is in good
shape, and very comfortable. *In fact it got more comfortable as it
aged, since it now conforms to my body, where it has a dip in the
middle where the heaviest part of my body lays. *New matresses are too
flat. *

I'd really like to try to fix it. *Either remove that spring, or cut
off the part that sticks out. *It's not just being unable to afford a
new matress, but I dont want a new one that will take several years to
get comfortable again.

Anyone know how to fix this without destroying the matress covering in
the process?

Paul

Spam?