Posted to uk.d-i-y
tvmo tvmo is offline

Default fixing a shower tray on floorboards

On Jan 26, 12:47*pm, Skipweasel wrote:
In article , davidlobsterpot601
@hotmail.com says...

I've just bought one of these which might fit your requirements:
http://www.coram.co.uk/showertrays-riser.html

Haven't fitted the thing yet, so can't comment on practicalities, though
it looks well made etc

I can see the attraction, but bear in mind that as you get older, or
want to sell the house to someone older you may well regret having such
a high step.

It'd be no use in this house, for a start!

Thanks guys. I've seen a shower enclosure which suits my needs and I
think the tray may solve the problem. Could you have a look at this
link and let my know what you think? Thanks Victoria
http://www.aquabliss.co.uk/shop/prod...wer_Enclosure/