Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster Lobster is offline

Default fixing a shower tray on floorboards

On 25/01/2011 21:06, tvmo wrote:
Hi can I fix a shower tray directly onto floorboards? Previously I
have used cement to bed a tray onto Marine Ply but in this case I
would like to fix it directly to the floorboards as they will be my
finished flooring. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Is there
any specific type of shower tray I need to consider? Thanks

I've just bought one of these which might fit your requirements:
http://www.coram.co.uk/showertrays-riser.html

Haven't fitted the thing yet, so can't comment on practicalities, though
it looks well made etc

David