Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tabby Tabby is offline

Default Sheds and condensation avoidence thereof

On Jan 20, 2:40*pm, Chris Wilson wrote:
Folks,

I plan on building reasonably large wooden shed (either with a concrete or
more likely a raised wooden floor) this summer, it's going to be a non
standard shape somewhat trapezoidal approx 26' by 16' at its widest
narrowing to around 12' at one end.

I'm more than happy with the basic design and I'm happy I have the skills
for the basic construction and so forth however I will wish to insulate the
shed so that the inside remains dry and at more or less constant (extremes
of winter excluded) temperature. If anyone's that interested I'll be
putting a model railway inside it.

My main concern is condensation or to be more precise how to avoid
condensation, if anyone could give any pointers I'd be most grateful.

Basically dehumidifier or heat. Dehumidifier is far cheaper to run.

NT