Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Loss of Water Pressure on Hot Side of Moen Single-Handle Faucet

?
"frank1492" wrote in message
This does not appear to be systemic as the other hot faucets in the
house have excellent pressure.
The faucet is fed through 1/2" brass pipes and then through
flexible armored connectors that are about 10 years old.
Pressure problem is the same with and without the aerator.
While neither of these seems likely, I have focused on a faulty
Moen valve assembly (the plastic one, not the SS one) or on the
flexible feed lines. (Possible collapsed walls?)
While there is obvious loss of water pressure on the hot side,
the pressure on the cold side may be down a little also- hard to tell.
Anybody have any experience with a problem like this?
Many thanks for help.
Frank
P.S. I always like to try to diagnose before I disassemble.

99% change the cartridge is clogged. Clean or replace.