Posted to alt.home.repair

Default cleaning out espresso coffee machine

Don't know if they have CLR near you. But that's got a
couple other acids. Phosophoric acid could help. Not sure if
it will work on total clogs.

Any way to get the hose off, and snake it out with small
wire?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve B" wrote in message

"myfathersson" wrote in message
On Dec 24, 10:40 am, professorpaul
wrote:
I have had good results using distilled vinegar....
basically acetic
acid.

but was the unit completely blocked as mine is? 'cos I am
obviously
willing to try it, but it has never really cleaned out much
for me in
the past when I have used it when I didnt have any of the
citrus
stuff?

The suggested white vinegar is a very weak acid. You can
also use it to
soak kitchen parts that have alkaline buildup, or spray and
let it set on
faucets and such. Maybe your problem was using the "citrus
stuff" in the
first place, and you've eaten your lines out already. Do
you know what was
said in the directions? That always comes in handy in these
situations.

Steve