Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K[_3_] Jim K[_3_] is offline

Default Tommy Walsh - Ultimate Workshop

On Dec 23, 9:34 am, pete
wrote:
On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 20:57:52 -0000, brass monkey wrote:

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
6pm tomorrow Quest:

http://www.tvguide.co.uk/channellist...e=12/23/2010%2...

Since someone mentioned it here, I'v ebeen watching a bit of Quest on
Freeview and I'm very impressed - even the kids are interested in some of
the stuff!

Yea, not bad but 'Norms' is a touch better

Yea, but TW couldn't get all the equipment suppliers to give him
$$ 6-figures worth of free tools. The best he can hope for is a
calendar from Direct Line.

--http://thisreallyismyhost.99k.org/222010121735574948.php

if you watch it he seems to do pretty well from Makita when he's
finished his workshop

(note the pillar drill setup under the gas operated mezzanine floor -
that means the mezzanine floor cannot be lowered down without shifting
the drill? - Top idea not.

Jim K