Posted to rec.woodworking
RonB[_2_] RonB[_2_] is offline

Default corrugated wood fasteners

On Dec 19, 6:48*am, "
wrote:
Does anyone know how to drive these. *I know that they are cheap and
lousy ways to join wood but I have never been able to drive them
successfully.

I was able to set a few years ago but I had to clamp up tight to get
them in place with a hammer. Results were ok doing this. I think
getting them in cleanly and tight is an acquired skill.

There are better alternatives for a lot of applications such as pocket
screws, biscuits. Depending on your application, pocket screws go in
in a fraction the time it took me to mess with the corrugated things.

RonB