Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Need fast drying grout for bathroom tiles in shower/tub area

"Steven L." wrote in news:C-
:

I have to replace some dirty and moldy grout between the tiles above the
bathtub. But the grout I saw sold at the hardware store said that it
has to stay dry for 36 hours. That would be impossible, unless I moved
to a hotel for two days. I take two showers a day, and that's the only
bathroom I have in my home.

Can you recommend some really fast-drying or quick-drying grout
compound? It would just be for this small repair--maybe two square feet
of tile that needs to be regrouted.

-- Steven L.

You saw the other replies. Ditto.

Dry off in the shower. I mean wtf are ya doing in there filling buckets and
tossing them around?!