Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Need fast drying grout for bathroom tiles in shower/tub area

On Nov 22, 6:51*am, Steve Barker wrote:
On 11/21/2010 7:25 PM, Steven L. wrote:

I have to replace some dirty and moldy grout between the tiles above the
bathtub. But the grout I saw sold at the hardware store said that it has
to stay dry for 36 hours. That would be impossible, unless I moved to a
hotel for two days. I take two showers a day, and that's the only
bathroom I have in my home.

I second the sink bath idea. *It's just a couple days.. * jeeeezzeee......

I can't believe you're prescribing medical advice. Are you a doctor?
If someone didn't take a shower for 36 hours they'd die. It's a well
known fact. If the OP goes just 24 hours without a shower he could be
maimed for life...or a bit grungy, but either way it's very bad.

I'd buy a back-up house and sell it after the grout dried.