Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_6_] Steve Barker[_6_] is offline

Default Need fast drying grout for bathroom tiles in shower/tub area

On 11/21/2010 7:25 PM, Steven L. wrote:
I have to replace some dirty and moldy grout between the tiles above the
bathtub. But the grout I saw sold at the hardware store said that it has
to stay dry for 36 hours. That would be impossible, unless I moved to a
hotel for two days. I take two showers a day, and that's the only
bathroom I have in my home.

Can you recommend some really fast-drying or quick-drying grout
compound? It would just be for this small repair--maybe two square feet
of tile that needs to be regrouted.

-- Steven L.

I second the sink bath idea. It's just a couple days.. jeeeezzeee.....

--
Steve Barker