Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Medway Handyman[_3_] The Medway Handyman[_3_] is offline

Default CPC delivery charges

Stephen wrote:
Hello,

There was a recent thread about CPC's free delivery promotion and I
said: " I often add things to my cpc basket but never checkout until I
reach the £45 ex vat threshold.

That annoys me intensly. I want to know delivery charges 'before' I got to
checkout or bugger about registering.

In the meantime I often buy the items
from somewhere else." Quite a few people posted that they did the
same. I copied and pasted my post to CPC using their usual sales@
address.

They sent me a reply saying it would be uneconomical for them to offer
free delivery on all orders. I don't think anyone disputes that but I
do think they could make a profit and generate more orders if they
offered free delivery on orders over say £30 rather than £53.

Toolstation offer free delivery over £10. I get regular 'plaes take part in
our survey' e mails from Screwfix & I always mention this. No change yet.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk