Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stephen[_12_] Stephen[_12_] is offline

Default CPC delivery charges

Hello,

There was a recent thread about CPC's free delivery promotion and I
said: " I often add things to my cpc basket but never checkout until I
reach the £45 ex vat threshold. In the meantime I often buy the items
from somewhere else." Quite a few people posted that they did the
same. I copied and pasted my post to CPC using their usual sales@
address.

They sent me a reply saying it would be uneconomical for them to offer
free delivery on all orders. I don't think anyone disputes that but I
do think they could make a profit and generate more orders if they
offered free delivery on orders over say £30 rather than £53.

I just thought I'd mention that they do listen to emails and will
reply, so may be if enough of us email them, they might be persuaded
to change their minds?

Stephen.