Posted to alt.home.repair
Larry B[_3_] Larry B[_3_] is offline

Default Looking For Discontinued Tile - Westminster F100

Right. That funky little green building. I called and nada.

Thanks anyways.

"Molly Brown" wrote in message
On Nov 3, 6:10 pm, "Larry B." wrote:
I will call tomorrow. They used to be on Beverly and they are still
around.
Thanks.

"Molly Brown" wrote in message

On Nov 3, 5:45 pm, "Larry B." wrote:

F100- Bright White Glossy 4"

Well, wasn't I surprised to go looking for some replacement tiles and
find
that they had shuttered their doors in 2008.

Is there a cottage industry in discontinued tile and/or a clearinghouse
website for selling/buying odd lots of (discontinued) ceramic tile?

I am in Southern California and have made a few calls with no luck. Any
suggestions? Thanks

There was this company that used to stock discontinued tiles but that
was twenty years ago. I don’t know if they still do or even if the
owner is still alive but here it is:

WILSHIRE TILE INC
5531 VENICE BLVD
LOS ANGELES, CA 90019

They used to be on 5862 West Third Street, LA, CA 90036.